Height & Harness Awarness
Height & Harness Awareness
This course is designed for anyone who is required to, or supervises, working at height; and involves using the necessary height safety equipment to do this work safely.
If you are looking for a basic understanding to better appreciate the activity to control the process safely, then this course is also for you.
- Safe and unsafe working practices for MEWPS (mobile elevated work platforms) and suspended platforms, roofs, ladders, personal protective equipment, scaffold and mobile access towers.
- Competent person.
- Work at height regulations.
- Prevention and protection.
- Inspections, what and why.
- Delegate assessment of understanding.
Key Learning Objectives:
- The relevant health and safety regulations.
- The needs to wear personal protection equipment.
- The need to refer to the machine operating manual.
Instruction in both theory and practical sessions.
Personal Protective Equipment Required:
- – Safety harness
- In-house certification