MANUAL HANDLING TRAINING COURSE
Manual Handling Training Course
This half day course is designed for anyone who is involved in manual handling and lifting at work, or have to train and assess those who are involved in manual handling in the workplace. The manual handling operations regulations 1992 require all employers to carry out training for staff who lift or carry loads.
- Health and Safety at work act 1874
- Manual handling regulations
- Management of Health & Safety at work regulations
- Manual handling accident statistics
Key Learning Objectives:
The Manual Handling training course is designed to make the candidates confident and proficient in safe lifting and manual handling.
Instruction in both theory and practical sessions.
Personal Protective Equipment Required:
- An approved supplier certificate will be issued on completion.