PASMA COMBINED STANDARD AND LOW LEVEL
PASMA Combined Standard and Low Level Access Training
The PASMA combined standard and low level course is for anyone in an organisation who assembles, alters, dismantles, moves, inspects and uses alloy or fibreglass mobile access towers and low level access units or podiums in the work place. Including offices, schools and construction sites.
– Regulations and guidance regarding working at height with low level units and mobile access towers
– PASMA code of practice
– Publicly available specification
– Altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
– Inspection of both low level and completed standard mobile access towers
– Completion of tower inspection records
– Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
Key Learning Objectives:
To instruct the candidate to safely, assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
Instruction in both theory and practical sessions, with assessments. A course content and notes booklet and a current Code of Practice booklet will be issued to all delegates who attend the course.
Personal Protective Equipment:
– Hard hat
– High visibility jacket
– Steel capped work boots
– Safety gloves
A PASMA certification and photo card.