PASMA TOWERS FOR MANAGERS
PASMA Towers for Managers
This course is designed for any personnel who is responsible for overseeing the work of the operatives on site, ensuring that work is properly planned and organised. Also that those involved in carrying out the work are competent and properly trained and that towers are correctly inspected and maintained.
– Current legislation
– Regulations and guidance affecting work at height with mobile access towers
– PASMA code of practice
– Assembling, altering and dismantling mobile access towers
– Incorporating current best practice for fall protection
– Inspection of completed mobile access towers
– Completion of tower inspection records
– Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
Key Learning Objectives:
- The relevant health and safety regulations.
- The needs to wear personal protection equipment.
- The need to refer to the machine operating manual.
Theory session with exercises, an open book test with an 80% pass mark. A course content and notes booklet and a current code of practice booklet will be issued to all delegates who attend the course.
Personal Protective Equipment:
– Hard hat
– High visibility jacket
– Steel capped work boots
– Safety gloves
A PASMA certification and photo card.