PASMA TOWERS FOR USERS
PASMA Towers for Users – Standard Mobile Access Tower
The PASMA towers for users course is for anyone in an organisation who is responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers.
– Current legislation
– Regulations and guidance affecting work at height with mobile access towers
– PASMA code of practice
– Product standards EN 1004:2004
– Assembling, altering and dismantling mobile access towers
– Inspection of completed mobile access towers
– Completion of tower inspection records
– Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
Key Learning Objectives:
To instruct the candidate to safely, assemble, dismantle and relocate and alter a mobile access tower without the risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
Instruction in both theory and practical sessions, with assessments. A course content and notes booklet and a current Code of Practice booklet will be issued to all delegates who attend the course.
Personal Protective Equipment:
– Hard hat
– High visibility jacket
– Steel capped work boots
– Safety gloves
A PASMA certificate and photo card.