IPAF PAV Push Around
IPAF PAV Push Around Vertical Training
To provide delegates with the essential knowledge required to operate push around verticals (PAV) efficiently and safely.
- Pal Card overview and pr-theory test
- Legislation and guidance
- Pre-use inspections and handovers
- Safe operating methods and hazards
- Post-theory test
- Practical training
- Practical assessment
- License renewal – use of IPAF log books
- Course evaluation and close
Key Learning Objectives:
- The relevant health and safety regulations.
- The needs to wear personal protection equipment.
- The need to refer to the machine operating manual.
Instruction in both theory and practical sessions. An individual written test. Failure of this test will result in having to resit the course on an alternative day.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Steel capped work boots
- IPAF PAL Card